We arrange and coordinate various types of Game Captures
These Services are carried out by the highly experienced Wildlife Veterinarians we work with:
- Dr Janine Porter – Kimberley
- Dr Nico Hendriks – Boshoff Region
- Dr Murray Stokoe – Grahamstown
- Dr William Fowlds – Grahamstown
- Mount Cambedoo Vet Services – Dr Raoul Strydom – Graaf Reinet
- Dr Elmien Kotze – Eastern Cape Humansdorp
- Dr Freek Snyman – Port Elizabeth
- Dr Louis – East London
- Medivet from Thabazimbi – Dr. Louis Greef, Dr. Ean van den Berg, Dawid Snyman
- Niel Kriel from Ellisras
- Cliff Bull from Johannesburg
- Dr George Snyman – Eastern Cape
- Ryan Jeffrey from Klerksdorp/Kroonstad
- As a registered Wildlife Translocation Company that offers personalized service we load and deliver game on behalf of our clients assisting with insurance and permits if required. Our focus is to offer a professional, efficient and seamless translocation process of all Wildlife species keeping our clients’ interests in mind and ensuring risk is at all times minimized. If you are unable to be present at the loading or offloading of the game, we will take all the necessary measurements, photos and record all medications administered as well as ensure permits all correct for translocation so all information can simply be added to your database
- Our quoted price is per running kilometer, Excl Vat
- The transport fee is charged from point of departure which is from our Kenton On Sea base (between Port Elizabeth and Port Alfred) or from our Jansenville base (between Port Elizabeth and Graaf Reinet), and back again.
- For all transport under 100km a daily fee of R800 will be charged.
- If trailer or truck is needed in veld where game is being captured for more than 2 hours, an hourly fee will be charged of R350 per hour after the first 2 hours.
Game Trans-location in Eastern Cape Province to all other Provinces
|4.5m Trailer||3 Compartments||Small game||loads 12 animals|
|Large game||loads 8 animals|
|6m Trailer||3 Compartments||Small game||loads 25 animals|
|Large game||loads 10 animals|
|Bull Trailer||1 Compartment||Small game||loads 6 animals|
|Large game||loads 1 animal|
Additional transport where buyer is responsible for cost of transport can be arranged
|Petite Game Crate /Impala Crate||loaded onto vehicle||clients can contact us for prices|
|Wildebeest Crate||loaded onto vehicle|
|Game Trailer||1 or 2 Compartment|
|Game Trailer||3 or 4 Compartment + Crate on vehicle|
|Canter Truck||2 Compartment|
- R22 available
- R44 available
- Import and export Permits from one Province to another @R1200 – two week waiting period.
- Transport Permit in Eastern Cape R 250 – 7 days waiting period
- Transport Permit in Gauteng / Free State @R250 – 2 days waiting period.
- We offer professional assistance pertaining to all aspects regarding the Wildlife Industry from the basics such as development of your Game farm, fencing specifications, relevant permits required, building your breeding camps, holding bomas, calculating how much of wha t species to keep…
- We are also able to assist with breeding projects and partnerships
- We will gladly guide you with the current going rate on a specific species
- 2016 has seen My Wildlife Africa partner in the EC with national professional Consultants GEO WILD who is led by renowned specialists known for their skills and reputation both locally and internationally. In conjunction with Geo Wild we are able to assist our clients with expert risk management of people, finance and asset risk management as well consult on all scientific, legal, geographical and ecological matters pertaining to the Wildlife Industry at all levels.